- Issue Time
- May 27,2019
What Are Common Materials For Stamping?
Common materials for stamping
The most commonly used materials for stamping are metal sheets, sometimes non-metallic sheets, and metal sheets are classified into ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Black metal sheets can be classified according to their nature:
1) Ordinary carbon steel plate such as Q195, Q235, etc.
2) High-quality carbon structural steel plates The chemical composition and mechanical properties of these steel plates are guaranteed. Among them, carbon steel is used more in low carbon steel. The commonly used grades are: 08, 08F, 10, 20, etc. The stamping performance and welding performance are good, and it is used to manufacture stamping parts with little force.
3) Low-alloy structural steel plates commonly used such as Q345 (16Mn), Q295 (09Mn2). Used to manufacture important stampings with strength requirements.
4) Electrical silicon steel plate such as DT1, DT2.
5) Stainless steel plates such as 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr13, etc., are used to manufacture parts with anti-corrosion and anti-rust requirements.
6) Commonly used non-ferrous metals are copper and copper alloys (such as brass), and the grades are T1, T2, H62, H68, etc., and their plasticity, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity are very good.
7) There are also aluminum and aluminum alloys. The commonly used grades are L2, L3, LF21, LY12, etc., which have good plasticity, and the deformation resistance is small and light.